The deadline to vote on the FB tentative agreement is less than one week away. FB members have until Thursday, September 23 at 12 p.m. EDT to cast their ballot.
There are only three more information sessions available before then, including an additional session that we’ve added on September 21. If you haven’t already, please register for one of these sessions to be eligible to submit your vote.
Under Regulation 15A of the PSAC Constitution, every member must attend a 10–15-minute information session to be eligible to vote. This ensures all members have the information they need to make an informed decision and gives you an opportunity to ask questions. After attending one of these sessions, you will be provided with instructions on how to vote.
Please verify the time zone of the event before registering, as the information sessions are scheduled across the country in their respective time zones.
Register by clicking your preferred date below:
- Tuesday, September 21, 6 p.m. MDT (EN)
- Tuesday, September 21, 7 p.m. PDT (EN)
- Wednesday, September 22, 11 a.m. EDT (FR)
- Ratification kit, including full text of the tentative agreement
- Revised wage grid
- FAQ on the FB ratification vote process
- Contact information for your regional office and branch president