Are you a PSAC member aged 35 and under? Join us for this panel and discussion about the power that young workers have at the bargaining table!
The power of young workers at the bargaining table
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
7:30-8:30 p.m. (EST)
*Paid leave will not be provided for this event.
Hear from young workers across the country who are a part of our Treasury Board, Agency, and academic sector bargaining teams!
What to expect:
- Meet young workers from coast to coast to coast
- Learn more about bargaining and the power that young workers have at the bargaining table
- Share your priorities and questions
- Engage on issues that matter to you
Terri D’Souza is the PSAC BC Regional Young Workers' coordinator, Vice-President of Agriculture Local 20044, and an intersectional equity seeking member of the CFIA bargaining unit.
Astrid Hobill is the President of PSAC 901, the union representing graduate student workers and postdoctoral fellows at Queen’s University. She is also a member of the bargaining unit currently trying to get a fair and equitable renewed collective agreement.
Charito Humphreys is local President of CEIU 40811, the Alternate National Vice-President for the Manitoba/Saskatchewan region, Chair of the CEIU National Call Centre Committee, and member of the PA bargaining team.
Jimmy Mailhot is President of the Mauricie regional council, Co-President of the PSAC-Quebec Political Action Committee and the PSAC-Quebec Young Workers Committee, and member of the TC Group negotiating team.
Kassandra McKinnon is President of Local 90023 in Prince Edward Island, Assistant Regional Vice-President, PEI and New Brunswick, Union of National Employees, and a Parks Canada bargaining team member.
Leanne Moss is Director for Young Workers, PSAC Atlantic; Regional Vice-President, Newfoundland & Labrador, TC bargaining team member and dedicated activist standing up for workers and fighting social justice.
- Directly Chartered Locals
- University of Saskatchewan
- Universtié Laval
- Queen's University
- Saint Paul University
- St. Thomas University
- St. Thomas University Students' Union
- Treasury Board
- Common Issues
- TC group
- SV group
- PA group
- FB group
- EB group
- Université Concordia
- Université de Montréal
- Université de Sherbrooke
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- Université du Québec à Rimouski
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
- Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Université Laval
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- University of Prince Edward Island
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Winnipeg