As we ramp up pressure on Treasury Board to reach a fair contract for more than 165,000 federal public service workers, we are pleased to launch a new online strike training course that members can complete at their own pace.
This course will help Treasury Board members learn more about strike action, how strikes work, and where they fit in bargaining process.
Other topics include:
- How strikes can lead to major gains for workers
- PSAC strikes that our members won during the pandemic
- The basic structure of strikes at PSAC
- Strike logistics, including strike pay and essential services
- What you can do right now to ensure we win the best contract for workers
When you finish the course, make sure to download your course certificate and encourage your friends and colleagues to take advantage of PSAC’s online education opportunities.