Public Interest Commission (PIC) hearings were held for the EB group by the Federal Public Sector Labour Relations and Employment Board November 21, December 12 and 13. The bargaining team and employer both presented their positions and are now awaiting a decision from the PIC.
Read the PSAC-EB PIC submission
Read the employer’s PIC submission
Our bargaining team will determine next steps once the PIC report is received. If an agreement cannot be reached during the PIC process, PSAC members should be prepared to continue escalating our actions to reach a fair contract, including taking strike action if necessary.
Stay informed and engaged
Getting involved and taking action are key as we push for a fair contract. Be prepared, get mobilized, stay engaged, and be ready to take action:
- Register for strike training in your region
- Read our Treasury Board bargaining toolkit
- Check out our FAQ on Treasury Board bargaining
- Attend PSAC national and regional events
- Participate in actions, information sessions, lunch and learns, and workshops
- Get in touch with your regional office to get involved
Keep your contact information up to date to receive all the latest bargaining updates.