Join PSAC members from across the country for our national panel on fair wages. This round of bargaining is critical as we negotiate wages for over 165,000 PSAC members to keep up with skyrocketing rates of inflation.
Panelists will discuss PSAC’s fight for fair wages during this round of bargaining with Treasury Board and agencies, the impacts winning these demands would have, and why mobilization is more important than ever.
National panel on fair wages
Tuesday, April 12
7 p.m. (EDT)
As a part of our month of action on fair wages, we will hear from:
- Chris Aylward, PSAC national president
- Sharon DeSousa, national executive vice-president
- Marcelo Lazaro, SV Group bargaining team member
- Leanne Moss, director, Young Workers, PSAC Atlantic
- Elanor Sherlock, PA Group researcher
- Alex Silas, regional executive vice-president, National Capital Region
- Marie-Eve Tremblay, vice-president, Local 70153 (Office of the Auditor General of Canada)
At the end of the panel, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a digital action with members across the country to support our demand for fair wages.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with more details about joining the webinar.
Learn more about how inflation impacts your job with our conversation starter, “What does rising inflation mean for Canadian workers?”