Seventeen Components represent the PSAC membership from coast to coast to coast. Each Component has Service Officers or staff who can offer assistance or advice to Local Health and Safety Committee members and local union officers.
PSAC Components can play a major role in developing solutions to problems. They can:
- Monitor Departmental Health and Safety Policies;
- Initiate information gathering processes to identify problems;
- Support Local Health and Safety Committees;
- Provide representation in difficult cases at local level meetings;
- Present resolutions on health and safety issues to Component conventions;
- Assist in developing bargaining demands around H&S
- Bring health and safety problems to Regional and National Conferences.
Please consult our Component List and get involved.