Following the successful conclusion of bargaining for several Treasury Board bargaining groups, the Parks Canada bargaining team will be returning to the table to negotiate with agency representatives from August 24 to 28.
The union is committed to making progress on the following:
- parity with the core public service;
- a competitive wage increase;
- fair compensation for Park Wardens;
- work life balance initiatives, such as improved maternity and parental leave;
- fairness for seasonal and term workers.
Stay tuned for updates
PSAC will provide updates on talks as appropriate. Please ensure that you have either updated your contact information on PSAC’s member portal, or that you create an account if you have not done so already.