This section will provide you with the foundation of health and safety. It has been designed not only to provide information to those who are new to health and safety, but also to have a resource for experienced activists needing basic information.
Key information about health and safety in the workplace
- Health and safety assistance in your region
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Appeal Process – Background Information
- Employer action against workers
- Preventative measures - the hierarchy of controls
- Who is responsible for health and safety in the workplace?
- Your Health and Safety Rights at Work - Printable info card