Federal public service pension plan - where to get help

Current employees should contact their pay and benefits specialist first. Pension and benefits specialists have access to personal information and knowledge of pension regulations. They are responsible for helping individual empolyees on pension-related issues.

If you are a retiree or if you have more complicated questions such as martial divisions and pension transfers, they may refer you to the Superannuation, Pension Transition and Client Services Sector of PWGSC here:

Superannuation, Pension Transition and Client Services Sector
Public Works and Government Services Canada
P.O. Box 5010
Shediac, NB E4P 9B4

Telephone: 1 800 561-7935 (Toll Free - All regions of Canada and Continental USA)
(506) 533-5800 (Outside Canada collect calls accepted)
(506) 533-5990 TTY

PSAC is also available to help. If you have any questions about the federal pension plan, contact:

Pensions and Disability Insurance Officer
PSAC Programs Section
Membership Programs Branch
233 Gilmour Street, Suite 901
Ottawa, ON K2P 0P1
Telephone No : (613) 560-4200
Facsimile No: (613) 236-9402
E-Mail: Programs@psac-afpc.com


July 15, 2013