The position is responsible for providing telephone reception service and responding to email enquiries for the Public Service
- Knowledge of general office procedures such as keyboarding, transcription, telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of the methods and procedures used to operate office equipment, such as a fax, photocopier, telephone answering equipment for carrying out daily reception, telecommunication and general office functions.
- Knowledge of the political and operational structure of the PSAC.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer software, such as the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as the Internet.
- Second language skills as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level indicated above.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate their commitment to union principles and social justice.
A detailed job description is available on our website: http://psacunion.ca/jobs-psac or on the attached document.
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups.