Many people are struggling with their mental health during this difficult time. If you are overwhelmed, under significant stress, or having any mental health difficulties, here are some resources to assist you.
Resources for federal public service workers
For government employees: contact the 24-7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or your departmental coordinator, access care through the Public Service Healthcare Plan (PSHP), or use the nationwide Specialized Organizational Services (SOS).
You can also check out Treasury Board of Canada's fact sheet for more resources on mental health.
Resources for all workers
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Find out if your employer has an EAP. Many large employers have these programs, which provide free access to assistance as well as other resources. Check with your manager or human resources department.
Mental health resources – General
Provincial and territorial resources
- Managing COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- BC Mental Health Services
- HealthLink BC mental health resources
- COVID-19 and your mental health
- Coping and connection for children and families during COVID-19
- Alberta Health Services mental health resources
- Ontario mental health and addiction services
- Ontario promotes free mental health portal during Coronavirus pandemic
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland and Labrador