Canadians will be heading to the polls on Monday, September 20.
Election engagement is so important for PSAC members. Thousands of PSAC members lost their jobs the last time the Conservatives were in power. We can’t let that happen again. This is our chance to elect a government that puts workers and their families first. And for many PSAC members, it’s an opportunity to vote for their next employer.
Our members told us they want to hear from us on the issues that matter most to them, and that’s why we’ve been offering our analysis on platform promises related to climate change, public services, health care and long term care, child care, post-secondary education, gender equity and systemic racism.
The stakes are high, and every vote matters.
We know a Conservative government would be devastating for public service workers. Erin O’Toole could bring back sweeping cuts to public services, halt Canada’s pandemic recovery and bring back austerity measures and privatization that will hurt working Canadians and their families.
PSAC members – and all Canadians – deserve a government that will protect public services, create good jobs and make life better for everyone.
Check out all the useful tools and resources our election team put together, including detailed analysis of each party’s record on key issues and their platforms and make your plan to vote.
With over 215,000 PSAC members across Canada, we can make a real difference by electing a government that supports Canadian workers and their families.
PSAC Votes 2021 information and resources
Follow PSAC on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates.
- Tools and resources
- PSAC Votes 2021: tools and resources
- PSAC analysis: federal party platform comparison
- PSAC analysis: federal party records
- PSAC members name their top election issues
- PSAC members’ rights
- Updates and analysis
- This election, choose a government that supports workers
- Erin O’Toole won’t work for workers
- Conservative government would set back Canada’s pandemic recovery
- O’Toole Conservatives a danger to Québec and francophones across Canada
- Erin O'Toole will bring back sweeping cuts to public services
- Making the grade: How our next government can boost post-secondary education
- Labour Day 2021: Workers are recovery
- Putting children, families and workers first by building a universal child care system
- Our next government must address the climate emergency
- Building a better Canada starts with an anti-racist government
- Women must be at the forefront of Canada’s pandemic recovery
- Putting Canadians first by disaster-proofing and expanding health care
- In this election, we can make sure no one is left behind