Delegates of the PSAC 2022 National Triennial Convention will elect two PSAC National Officers to serve a two-year term for the positions of National President and National Executive Vice-President. They will also elect an Alternate to the National Executive Vice-President, who will assume the NEVP position should it become necessary.
- Nominations open Tuesday, April 19, 2022.
- PSAC members in good standing are eligible for nomination to these elected positions. PSAC members are not required to be Convention Delegates to be nominated for these elected positions.
- Nominations shall be in writing, signed by a nominator and a seconder, each of whom must be accredited delegates at the PSAC 2022 National Triennial Convention.
Nominees Address to the Convention Delegates:
- Candidates will be invited to address the Convention Delegates in an “All-Candidates” forum on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. EST.
- Candidates will be invited to address the Convention Delegates on Thursday, June 2, 2022, for a maximum of three minutes in the reverse order of nomination.
- Candidates not attending the PSAC 2022 National Triennial Convention can have a delegate speak on their behalf.
- Nomination of delegates to the PSAC 2022 National Triennial Convention will be accepted until Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. EST and will also be accepted from the Convention floor during the election’s proceedings.
- Nominations from members in good standing that are not delegates at the PSAC 2022 National Triennial Convention, must be submitted no later than Friday, May 20, 2022.