Join NAV CANADA PSAC members from your region for a town hall meeting to get the latest updates about bargaining and outline our next steps as we ramp up to mobilize for a fair contract.
Panelists will provide important information and insight into the NAV CANADA bargaining process and our keys demands at the table. We will also discuss our next steps to reach a fair deal, and you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions or raise concerns.
You deserve a contract that recognizes the important work PSAC NAV CANADA members do every day. This is your opportunity to learn how your bargaining team is fighting to make that happen – and how you can support them.
Regional town halls:
- Vancouver, B.C.: October 6 at 12 p.m. PDT (virtual event)
- Calgary, Alta.: October 12 at 5:30 p.m. MDT (virtual event)
- Edmonton, Alta.: October 12 at 5:30 p.m. MDT (virtual event)
- Gander, N.L.: October 12 at 12 p.m. ADT at the NAV CANADA office (35 Memorial Drive East, Gander, N.L.)
- Winnipeg, Man.: October 12 at 6:30 p.m. CDT (virtual event)
- National Capital Region, 2 town halls: October 13 at 12 p.m. 6 p.m. EDT (virtual events)
- Moncton, N.B.: October 14 at 12 p.m. ADT (in person and virtual)
- Ontario: October 19 at 5 p.m. EDT (virtual event)
- Montreal, Que.: First week of November (more information coming soon)
If you have any questions about the town halls, please don’t hesitate reach our to your PSAC regional office.