Our five bargaining teams will be back at the table with Treasury Board between November 1 and November 7 to resume negotiations for new collective agreements.
Treasury Board has indicated that they have a revised mandate on some of the key issues in this round of bargaining.
Make Good on Your Word campaign
This comes at a time when PSAC has intensified our public outreach and advertising campaign, Make Good on Your Word, calling on Justin Trudeau to make good on his promise to respect public services and the people who provide them.
“Now is the time for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his government to make good on their word and come back to the bargaining table with a Liberal mandate,” said Robyn Benson, PSAC National President. “After 26 months of negotiations, we want a collective agreement.”
PSAC’s bargaining priorities
- Healthier workplaces
- Strong public services and fair treatment for workers if service delivery changes
- Wages that keep up with inflation and the job market
Support your bargaining teams on October 31
On October 31, join with PSAC members across the country to support your bargaining teams and deliver a strong message to Prime Minister Trudeau:
- Dump the Conservative bargaining agenda
- Start talking to us about real change for a better public service
- Make good on your word – Canadians are counting on us
We will provide a bargaining update shortly after this round of negotiations.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and support!