PSAC will be conducting a large poll of the membership as part of its ongoing process to ensure that your voices are heard and that your priorities are reflected in the work of our union.
Environics Research Group, a well-known and respected polling firm, will be conducting the online survey for PSAC, asking questions about union priorities.
Here are some things you should know about the survey:
- The survey will be sent by email to members whose email is up to date in our database as as of January 20, 2015.
- A random sample of members from all of our union’s bargaining units will be contacted.
- Members who are contacted may accept or decline to participate in the survey.
- The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- Individual information collected through the survey is confidential. Also, responses are anonymous — at no time will the opinions of individual members be identified.
If you receive an email to participate in the survey, we hope you’ll click yes. Your opinions are important!