Provision of general office administration services, and assistance with specified Membership Administration activities, as required.
- Proficiency with all office procedures, such as filing, correspondence, faxing, sorting mail, etc.;
- General knowledge of Section’s functions, in order to answer questions related to the responsibilities of the position;
- Methods and techniques of data entry, retrieval and manipulation; and demonstrated knowledge of automated systems (UW, Access) and applications (Word, Excel).
- Good interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.;
- Strong ability to organize work responsibilities to meet multiple and competing priorities and deadlines;
- Second language skills as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) levell indicated above,
- High degree of initiative and good judgement;
- Understanding and commitment to trade union and social issues.
A detailed job description is available on our website: http://psacunion.ca/jobs-psac or on the attached
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups.