- Contact your Component Office or PSAC Regional Office for further information.
- Review the information provided on human rights commission websites, such as the Canadian Human Rights Commision. You can also review the human rights legislation that applies to your workplace.
- Consult your collective agreement.
- Ask your employer for a copy of their accommodation policy(ies).
- Accommodation – Important points to remember
- Checklist for Accommodation on the basis of disability
For more information, please contact us via email or by regular post:
PSAC Human Rights Office
Programs Section, Membership Programs Branch
233 Gilmour Street
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 0P1
September 18, 2013