Update: Union Leave Requests for PA, SV, TC and EB Members

Treasury Board did not update its leave system to include Union leave (Peoplesoft code 641) before January 1st. Treasury Board estimates it will have the necessary coding completed by February 15th.

Until the update to the leave system is completed, members will need to submit a paper request, including the union authorization letter, to their employer to claim Union leave. Code 641 should also be noted on any paper form submitted. The Employer will continue to invoice your Union for your salary expenses and your pay and benefits will continue uninterrupted. 

All Union leave claimed during this time period will be entered into the leave system at a later date when the Employer completes its implementation of this new collective agreement provision.



January 24, 2018