2.2.1 The PSAC:
- determines whether travel is necessary;
- ensures that this policy is available to all PSAC travellers;
- ensures that the selection and reservation of appropriate arrangements (transportation, accommodation, advances, etc.) are consistent with the provisions of this policy.
- pre-authorizes travel on the applicable form; and
- verifies and approves travel expense claims.
2.2.2 The traveller is responsible for:
- being familiar with the PSAC Travel Policy;
- obtaining authorization prior to travel;
- submitting fully completed travel expense claims with necessary supporting documentation, original receipts and explanations of changes as required;
- submitting travel expense claims within 90 working days after completion of the travel.
- the safeguarding of travel advances and funds provided.
August 12, 2016