Residing outside of the collective agreement
Short Term Disability Plan (STDP):
- Implementation date for September 1, 2016;
- Short Term Disability benefits for up to a maximum of twenty six (26) weeks;
- Waiting period for short term disability benefit is seven (7) consecutive calendar days;
Employees who are approved for short term disability benefits, shall receive the following benefits:
- During the first four (4) weeks of their illness or injury, excluding the seven (7) calendar day waiting period, 100% of income replacement.
- Thereafter, income replacement is set at 70% to the end of STDP.
September 11, 2014