If there are observers to these conferences, they will be advised by email in early February 2017.
PSAC members in good standing may also attend the conferences as observers.
Please note that the number of observers will be limited to the space available at the conferences. They may attend workshops, where they self-identify only if space permits, but we may not be able to accommodate their 1st option.
Observers will be responsible for all costs associated with their participation, including:
- travel costs, including ground transportation;
- hotel accommodation costs at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel;
- incidental costs;
- loss of salary;
- per diem for meals;
- a conference registration fee of $150.00;
- child care as per the Family Care Policy; and
- costs related to accessibility requirements.
Observers do not have the right to voice or vote during the resolutions debate.
Members of the PSAC National Board of Directors are eligible to attend the conferences as guests.