The incumbent cannot be a delegate, guest or observer to the upcoming Triennial Regional Convention as the incumbent will work at the Convention as a staff person.
Purpose of Position
The incumbent reports directly to the REVP-NCR on various tasks related to the preparation and coordination of the Regional Convention of the National Capital.
- General administrative and secretarial knowledge;
- Good knowledge of computerized filing;
- Good knowledge of the organization and PSAC Components.
- Experience with Event-Pro software an asset (conference planning program);
- Bilingualism is considered as an asset;
- Experience utilizing Outlook is considered as an asset;
- Proficiency in Word and Excel;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in an environment with multiple and competing priorities;
- Ability to edit and compile documents;
- Ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others and good interpersonal skills;
- High degree of initiative and good judgement.
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups.