Education and experience:
• Experience in the labour and/or social justice movement.
• Knowledge of union and social issues;
• Familiarity with basic computer technology.
• Ability to analyze, apply, explain, and interpret collective agreements, employment legislation, and employer
policies and directives;
• Ability to inspire, motivate, and organize groups to achieve collective goals and objectives;
• Ability to develop, design and facilitate union education courses;
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in French;
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills,
• Teamwork and leadership skills.
• High degree of self-motivation and initiative is expected;
• Good judgment.
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups.