In order to vote you must:
1. have received your personal identification number by e-mail
2. be a member in good standing (MIGS)
3. attend a webinar session
4. cast your ballot
Step 1: Personal Identification Number (PIN)
The week of April 20th PIN letters will be sent to all those we currently have personal emails for. If you have not received your PIN e-mail by the end of this week, please first check your junk mail folder and if it is not found there please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name and personal e-mail address or contact your PSAC Regional Office.
Step 2: Update MIGS status or sign Rand card
- If you are on extended leave
If you are not a member in good standing (MIGS) you can make a request to the National President. A new online form has been created to facilitate this process. The National President will respond to your request, which you can send to: email@example.com. This will ensure you are a MIGS member and you can proceed to Step 3.
- If you have not signed a card or your status is Rand
If you are a Rand member in our system, it means we do not have a signed membership card for you on record. Under the current pandemic circumstances, you can fill out and sign a pledge card which will allow the PSAC to temporarily change your status to Full MIGS member and allow you to vote. You will still need to sign an official membership card once things return to normal after the pandemic and we are back in the workplace.
Step 3: Register for a webinar
In order to ensure that members are fully informed prior to casting their ballot, the PSAC constitution requires all members to attend an information session before they vote. These sessions will be held by webinar and will allow members to ask questions regarding the content of the tentative agreement. The dates and times of the webinars are listed below, and you will have to register in advance. Attendance will be tracked and only those who registered and attended the full presentation will have their member profile updated on the eVoting system, enabling them to vote.
Click on your preferred date/time to register for the webinar. Your PSAC ID is required to register for the webinar. It is listed in the top right corner of your voter package for easy reference or you can contact your PSAC Regional Office to obtain it.
Please join the webinar a few minutes early to make sure you are able to log-in and address any technical problems in advance.
The webinar may not work on all tablets.
Step 4: How to Vote
As a PSAC member working for the Canada Post, you will be voting on a tentative agreement with your employer between:
May 4 to May 8, 2020.
You can vote on the tentative agreement by telephone or online. As stated above, you must attend an information session before voting.
- Using the PIN that was sent to you by e-mail, you can vote any time from May 4th 8:00 am until 5:00 pm on May 8th after you have attended a webinar outlined in Step 3.
- To vote online, go to: www.psac-upce.isivote.com and follow the instructions
- To vote by phone, call the voting phone number at: (877) 446-5150 (ENGLISH) and follow the instructions.
- Please be aware that if you should be interrupted while voting, you may re-access the voting system to complete your voting.
- This vote is a secret ballot. How you vote is entirely confidential.