- This competition is designated for qualified women. Please submit your application with the required self-identification in order to be considered for the competition.
- Position linguistic designation: Bilingual (English and French)
- Position global linguistic level: Second language CEFR level: B2
Under the guidance of the Procurement Section, and the supervision of the Finance Coordinator, the position responds to inquiries, provides administrative support and performs clerical duties related to procurement, inventory control, receipt and disposal of materials and order processing.
- Grade 12 high school diploma successfully completed or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent client services
- Good calculation skills
- Good organizational skills to effectively manage work order requests
- Ability to work under pressure and to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Ability to perform some heavy lifting and carry heavy objects
- Second language skills as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level indicated above
- Ability to communicate effectively with Procurement team members, other staff members, tenants and suppliers
- Ability to use power tools in the assembly of furniture.
- Ability to follow installation guidelines from manufacturer.
A detailed job description is available at: psacunion.ca/jobs-psac.
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups.