Management and coordination of membership administration processes and activities; and the provision of expertise, guidance and support to internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of methods and techniques of data entry, retrieval, manipulation and verification; and
demonstrated knowledge of PSAC automated systems (UW, Access) and of commercial software (Word,
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles, as well as bookkeeping methods and techniques;
• Superior knowledge of Section’s functions, in order to answer questions related to the responsibilities of the
• Knowledge of the PSAC structure and of the bargaining units represented by the PSAC;
• Knowledge of methods and techniques of quality assurance and control;
• Knowledge of data / information gathering and analysis methods and techniques Understanding of trade
union and social justice.
• Ability to research;
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate the work of others and lead assigned team;
• Ability to plan, determine and organize work assignments and to utilize time management techniques and
skills in order to meet strict deadlines, in an environment with multiple and competing priorities;
• Second language skills as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level
• High degree of initiative, good judgement and attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others;
• Commitment to trade union and employment equity principles.
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups.