Do you need help with a Disability Insurance (DI) Claim?
- Often problems related to DI claims can be prevented through counselling provided by your departmental or agency human resources office. You should get most of your information from them.
- PSAC as your union tries to help our members understand the complexities of the Disability Insurance Plan. We also explain who does what in the union, and how to contact them.
- PSAC represents members with DI claims. You do not have to pay union dues while off work on DI.
- The Disability Insurance (DI) Group Policy No. 12500-G between Treasury Board as policy holder and Sun Life explains what is covered. Information is available on the Treasury Board website.
- See also: Disability Insurance: Resources for Union Representatives
September 22, 2013