Delegates of the PSAC 2018 National Triennial Convention will elect two PSAC National Officers to serve a three-year term for the positions of National President and National Executive Vice-President. They will also elect an Alternate to the National Executive Vice-President, who will assume the NEVP position should it become necessary.
- Nominations open Friday, March 16, 2018.
- PSAC members in good standing are eligible for nomination to these elected positions. PSAC members are not required to be Convention Delegates to be nominated for these elected positions.
- Nominations shall be in writing, signed by a nominator and a seconder, each of whom must be accredited delegates at the PSAC 2018 National Triennial Convention.
Nominees Address to the Convention Delegates:
- Candidates will be invited to address the Convention Delegates on Thursday, May 3, 2018 for a maximum of three minutes in the reverse order of nomination.
- Candidates not attending the PSAC 2018 National Triennial Convention can have a delegate speak on their behalf.
- Candidates will be invited to address the Convention Delegates in an “All-Candidates” forum on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
- Nomination of delegates to the PSAC 2018 National Triennial Convention will be accepted until Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. and will also be accepted from the Convention floor during the elections proceedings.
- Nominations from members in good standing that are not delegates at the PSAC 2018 National Triennial Convention, must be submitted no later than Friday, April 20, 2018.
Prior to Convention, all nominations must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
During Convention, nominations may be dropped off at the Administration Office in Room 203B.