The Confidentiality Policy includes the following items: 
- PSAC is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, accuracy, and security of personal information it collects, uses, and retains in the course of fulfilling its legitimate purposes as a certified bargaining agent.
- All employee and member information held by PSAC is confidential and is not to be communicated to anyone in any manner, except in accordance with PSAC policies or as required by law.
- All elected officers and staff of PSAC are required to sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
- Information may be shared internally within PSAC for the purposes of carrying out PSAC’s legitimate purposes, providing representation to members in grievances or other matters, and in performing human resources functions.
- The confidentiality obligations regarding employee and member information remain in effect after termination of the employment relationship and/or executive appointment.
- PSAC will limit access to UnionWare electronic exports or printouts of membership data, to a specific number of users throughout the organization (see Appendix D).
- A breach of confidentiality is considered a serious matter and may be determined just cause for discipline.
 modeled after the National Component’s Confidentiality Policy